Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On Hiatus


Most of you are aware that the Hubs job has him away a lot which leaves me with the kids the majority of the time. I work at Nap time and Bedtime on orders. Since we have moved to Georgia it has been a constant struggle for me to balance it all. I am going to take some time off from Custom Orders and focus on my kids, and the home. With another move on the horizon I am not sure when I will be back to taking Custom Orders. I will keep my Etsy shop open as most of the items there are Ready To Ship. I hope you all will understand and stay with me when the time is right to start at it again! I can't thank you all enough for your support and love you have shown by sharing my little hobby with others. If you have placed an order it will be completed. I am always available for questions or concerns at kalicocrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment