Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October FUN!

I don't remember if I posted pictures of this Custom Pillow or not but, these are with the Good Camera! A friend asked me to make a pillow that coordinated with her sons bedding but, that was functional as well. I had made a heat transfer onesie for them with this design. Of course he ruined it before he left the hospital as most newborns do. LOL! So, I recreated it on the embroidery machine and added a solid Minky back. This is one of those projects that when I finished I couldn't wait for her to see!!
My youngest just had a birthday. After asking her at least 100 times who she wanted on her birthday shirt she consistently answered with Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba! She's had a recent LOVE for him. Here is the design I came up with. I added a little Mylar to his eye to make it shimmer a little since the cotton fabric had some shine to it already. 
                                          
Here she is in her shirt and ready to celebrate!




Custom Dora Birthday Tee


 Another Creatively Amazing Friend wanted to make a Snow White Cape for her daughter. I made her a 6x10 patch to put on the back! Can't wait to see the final product!


Jasmine Birthday Tee




Cookie Monster Birthday Onesie

Happy Fall Y'all! I added Mylar to this as well as an experiment. There ended up being a little shimmer to the design.


Thor Hammer Cape for my cousins son who is going to be Thor for Halloween! LOVE how this turned out!



Brother and Sister Birthday Tees. Mom had already bought a Hello Kitty iron on to add to the Pink 3!


Something Fun! Ran across the idea from Pinterest and when I saw these socks BAM!, I had to do it! these are an Adult pair of socks sewn into a pair of toddler tights!!


Custom Onesie! I added Glitter Vinyl to the design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment