Friday, March 22, 2013

The Low Down on Shutting Down

Those of you on Facebook have seen the NEWS! As of March 31st, I will be closing up both the Etsy shop and Custom Orders. Etsy shop is open for Ready To Ship items only. Look for the reopening sometime in the Fall of 2013. Hopefully then I can add Ruffle Pants and Many other new and exciting items.

Why you ask? I'll tell ya.

We are moving to Northern California at the end of Spring is a BIG one. My youngest has decided to stop napping at 2.5. Nap time is my work time. I am a Single Parent during the week as the Hubs job keeps him away. So, you can imagine with two crazy climbing kids I am exhausted once they FINALLY fall asleep.

About Me:

As my Customers have grown I sometimes forget that not everyone is a "friend" of mine on FB and so you don't know my life or situation. I am a SAHM with a "Hobby". I say "Hobby" because I didn't start it to make money at it, nor do I keep it up for the money. It is a fortunate situation that I am in, I don't have to do it for the money. It's nice but, it is not my motivation. What is my MOST important focus needs to be my family. That is the main reason for the stops and starts of the Shop. I am constantly torn between the two.

The plan as of know is we move to California, get settled this summer and once the kids are in school and preschool in the Fall I will be able to have the time I need to do both.

I will continue to share photos and products as I still have orders to finish. As well as private gifts and sewing for my kids in the mean time.

Thank you all SO SO MUCH for sticking with me and being loyal. I am SO BLESSED to have the support and love from you all.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a note if you have any questions!

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment