Thursday, September 1, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

I have FINALLY made the plunge, thanks to my dear "Sister Wife" Miss Laura for pushing me over the fence, and rented some space in a Market Boutique here in Edmond, OK. Miss Laura herself is a budding crochet artist as well as craft diva (It's contagious ;) ) We decided to go in on it together, I will have some of my Kalicocraft items (gotta be careful of too many baby vendors in one place ;). I will still be taking and accepting custom orders of course. It is were I get to be FREE and learn new stuff. My Fans are the best and challenge me everyday! We are planning to have Ribbon Wreaths, Large Fabric Flower Totes, Snazzy Wood Picture Frames, Key Fobs, Miss Laura's Crochet Caps (Babies, Kids and Adults).  For now I am going to carry Kalicocraft Crayon Aprons, Paparazzi Shades, Minky Blankets, Hoodies, some Tees and Onesies too. The Vendor Market (Beaucoup Boutique, on Lincoln just South of Bouncin Craze) has got some GREAT booths. Perfect to go and find a Gift as well. I think we are going to have a great time!! Beaucoup Boutique is going to start having "Trunk" shows as well. There will be an additional 25 vendors there on Saturday September 10, 2011 from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Should be a GREAT opportunity for y'all to sneak out for a bit and browse the booths. Really there is something for everyone there, great atmosphere etc. Questions or suggestions please let me know. Come check us out we should be up and running (hopefully) by Thursday, September 8th!!! Just in time for the trunk show and our space will be right before you walk in to the Trunk show!! SO EXCITED!!!! I better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment