Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Back

Soooo, I took an extended maternity leave and am back in business!! Of course, in the hormonal roller coaster that happens after a baby I deleted my blog....dumb I know. I will be updated all available order options as I can. In the mean time you can visit us on our Facebook Page.


Become a Fan and stay up to date on new items!! I also still have my Etsy.com store up and running. There are only a few items currently listed for sale there.

Thank you so much for all of your support and for waiting for me to get back!! It means so much and makes me feel so LOVED!!

Court

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Let me know if you want any business cards or logos or stickers to include in your packages (I won a giveaway for 100 sheets of labels, so I have 2,000!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome Stacy, I will let you know!!

    ReplyDelete